There are many ways you can present the gospel to someone. The video tools below are just simple ways you can quickly draw someone to Christ. We encourage you to keep finding different ways to share the person of Jesus with others!
Here's a simple way to share the Gospel using 3 Circles. Credit to TheHouseChurch for putting this together! If you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact us!
Remember this before sharing the Three Circles Tool:
1. We live in a BROKEN WORLD Give 3-4 descriptions of brokenness (disease, disasters, etc.)
2. This was not God’s original design. God had a PERFECT DESIGN.
3. The way we got ourselves into brokenness is what the Bible calls sin. Sin is turning away from God and pursuing our own way and that leads us to brokenness.
4. Brokenness will eventually lead us to death, and this death will separate us from God forever.
5. But God did not want us to remain in brokenness, so He’s made a way out. That way is JESUS.
6. Jesus comes and he enters into our brokenness and the death that we deserved for pursuing brokenness, Jesus takes and dies on the cross. His body is now broken for us and three days after he died, he rose from the dead! He made a way out of brokenness.
7. People try to FIND A WAY OUT of brokenness. Give 3-4 descriptions of how people try to leave (religion, success, relationships, etc.)
But none of these things can get us out of brokenness. The only way out is Jesus.
8. And if we TURN from our sin and BELIEVE that Jesus died for us and rose from the dead. We can leave brokenness and GROW in our relationship with God and pursue God’s design.
And more than that, we can GO and be sent just like Jesus, back into brokenness to help others come through Him to pursue God’s design.
9. Now there’s two types of people in the world: There are people that are pursuing God’s design
And there’s people that are still in brokenness. So we have to ask ourselves, where are we? So, where do you think you are?
If you’re up to it, you can ask: Is there anything that is preventing you from stepping into God’s perfect design?
THERISMOS GOSPEL PROJECT ® is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) equipping ministry reconciling people back to God by praying, equipping and mobilizing the body of Christ.
Key Scriptures: Eph 4:10-16 | Mat 28:18-20 | 2 Cor 5:18, 19 | Mat 9:36-38
Copyright © 2019-2021 TGP - All Rights Reserved.