THERISMOS (the-rē-smo's) Def: Harvest, the act of reaping.
Fig. The gathering of people into the Kingdom of God.
Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:16-20 (NIV)
We come together in one-accord to connect with the heart of God for us and for others. We equip and practice listening to Holy Spirit as we pray and interceed for the group, our community, government, etc. We are online on the second Saturday of every month at 6 p.m. CT. Click on the link below to join us!
We have a few equipping tools available under the "Equipping Resources" tab, such as:
1) Workshops focused on equipping the Church body to connect others to God thru their testimony, blessing-prayer, Gospel conversations and disciple-making.
2) Equipping Blogs focused on helping the church body better know Christ, grow in relationship with Him and go out to the work of the "harvest".
Provide opportunities for the Church body to be active in ministering to their communities in the name of Christ. This is accomplished thru organized events, prayer, meeting needs, or direct Gospel sharing.
To equip and mobilize the Church body to pray, share the Gospel of Christ and make disciples that multiply.
The message and the ministry of reconciliation has been given to us all, so we purpose to reconcile people to God by sharing the Gospel of Christ and teaching them to know and love him. This will produce a lifestyle of being Ambassadors of Christ (1 Cor 5:14-21).
We affirm that the church body is a beautiful living, breathing organism that when united and in motion we reflect the light of Christ in the midst of the darkness.
We partner with local churches, house churches / small groups, church plants, and local ministries to equip and mobilize the Church body for the Great Commission (Matthew 28: 18-20).
We accomplish this by facilitating the following:
• Gatherings focused on prayer, equipping, and connecting people with the heart of God for themselves and for others.
• Equipping Workshops designed to provide tools and strategies to help engage in the work of prayer, evangelism, and disciple-making.
• Mobilization Opportunities through for evangelism outreach, community events, and connections.
THERISMOS GOSPEL PROJECT ® is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) equipping ministry reconciling people back to God by praying, equipping and mobilizing the body of Christ.
Key Scriptures: Eph 4:10-16 | Mat 28:18-20 | 2 Cor 5:18, 19 | Mat 9:36-38
Copyright © 2019-2021 TGP - All Rights Reserved.